Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Title of This Blog is A Lie

Well, it's a partial lie, at least. There is no humidity; that part is true.

However, it is NOT 70 degrees.
It is NOT sunny.
There is NO chance of a shower in the afternoon.

Instead, it is cold outside, it was dark by 7:30pm tonight and there is a chance for showers all day tomorrow. Ugh. After spending the weekend in Austin visiting Aunt Marcia and Uncle David (and attending one mud-filled day at ACL), I'm used to warmth and slight humidity. I was warm all day long and my hair was extra-curly. It was fantastic and relaxing and wonderful (more on the visit later...).

It appears that Autumn has officially descended upon us and it's time to pull out the extra blankets and the hot tea. Other things on my to do list for the Fall:

1. Visit Lee & Karen in Wyoming with my parents.
2. Perfect my Halloween costume. I'm going as an "Emo" teenager, inspired by some of the girls who attend my Anger Management Group at work.
3. Help my friend Rachel shop for a new wardrobe (we're calling it "Rachel's What Not to Wear").
4. Find some awesome tall brown boots.
5. Read, read, read.
6. Hold my forearm stand for longer than 5 seconds.
7. Carve a pumpkin, drink some cider and otherwise be very fall-esque.

No comments: