Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Birthday, Amer-ca!

I received an e-mail from a far-off friend who was pointing out that I hadn't updated my blog since the beginning. This is true and I apologize for almost becoming one of those people who starts a blog, tells all her friends and then ceases to post anything. However, I am not going to be one of those people! In fact, my life has been full of blog-worthy events lately, but I was hoping to highlight my adventures with pictures. Alas, my camera is less-than-reliable and so I don't have any pictures at this time. In the next few days I hope to add them, so come back soon! In the meantime, here's a picture of some of the cute kids from one of my yoga classes. This Wednesday we are taking a field trip to a real yoga studio! It should be an adventure as we'll walk eight blocks with our mats from the housing projects to the art district for yoga in a middle-class, mostly white-hippie studio.

No comments: